Netherlands Tourist Visa Requirements
Kindly find Netherlands Tourism visa requirements check list and attached visa form.
Please note that in order to apply for a Schengen visa at the Embassy, your only destination or your main destination (longest duration of stay) must be in Schengen country where you are applying. In the absence of a main destination (e.g. same duration of stay in two or more countries) you should apply at the country of first entry because your passport will show the entry stamp of your first destination only.
All applicants must visit and submit their visa applications personally with prior appointments at the selected VFS-Netherlands centres
For subsequent applications within next 5 years the biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VISA, which means if an applicant receives a Schengen visa after 02/11/2015 via Biometrics he will not be required again to undergo Biometrics process for next 5 years.
Please find the requirements for Netherlands SHORT STAY – Tourist / visit VISA:
• Original passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. Your passport must have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa. (handwritten passports are not accepted)
• The application forms with ALL COLUMNS filled in typewritten form only and signed by the Applicant.
• TWO RECENT PHOTOS in the size of 35-45 mm width with white background. The Face should cover 70-80 % percent of the photo area and the photograph must be not older than 6 months.
• Original COVERING LETTER from the applicant, An outline of the Applicant’s itinerary, the purpose of his visit, address to (EMBASSY OF NETHERLANDS, NEW DELHI)
• Original Leave letter from the employer, if employed
• Hotel confirmation for the entire stay in Schengen area
• Updated personal Bank Statement for recent 3 Months with sound balance
• Copy of Income tax returns or form16 last 03 years, if employed
• Copy of salary slips last 03 months with company original stamp, if employed
• Copy of OVERSEAS medical insurance policy, including medical emergency evacuation cover (equivalent to 30000 Euros) corresponding with the (desired) period of stay. (attached list of companies.)
• Copy of Confirmed AIRLINE Reservation or PNR
• Copy of school ID, in case of children
Visa fee: Adult Rs.6024/- , Children under 12 years Rs.4014/- + courier charges Rs.310/- ( optional)
Time taken: Minimum 15 working days or decided by Netherlands Embassy, New Delhi.
1. The granting of Visa and the period of processing is strictly at the embassy’s discretion even beyond the stated time frame in their website.
2. Unannounced holidays by the embassy may delay the processing time and Cox & Kings cannot be held responsible for this delay or the decision of the Embassy.
3. Embassy’s / Consulate’s may ask additional documents for visa processing based on Case to Case bases.
For Visa Form & Procedure kindly Go through below Pdf/links